- Stetson University College of Law
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Elder abuse surveillance: uniform definitions and recommended Core data elements for use in elder abuse surveillance, version 1.0. Atlanta (GA): national center for injury prevention and control, centers for disease control and prevention.2016
- Mandatory reporting statutes for elder abuse.http://www.stetson.edu/law/academics/elder/ecpp/media/Mandatory%20Reporting%20Statutes%20for%20Elder%20Abuse%202016.pdf([accessed 12 February 2018])Date: March 2016
- Prehospital management of older patients.in: Nickel C. Bellou A. Conroy S. Geriatric emergency medicine. Cham, Springer2018: 3-16
- To report or not to report: emergency services response to elder abuse.Prehosp Disaster Med. 1995; 10: 96-100