One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation on television-miracles and misinformation.N Engl J Med. 1996; 3341578-338
- As seen on TV: observational study of cardiopulmonary resuscitation in British television medical dramas.BMJ. 1998; 317: 780-783
- False memories: healthcare professionals' claims of having seen a patient returning to normal activity after CPR.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 34: 925-927
- From Dr. Kildare to Grey's Anatomy. TV physicians change real patients expectations.Ann Emerg Med. 2010; 56: 21A-23A