One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- In situ simulation of cardiac arrest.Disaster Emerg Med J. 2017; 2: 116-119https://doi.org/10.5603/DEMJ.2017.0025
- Is there any alternative to standard chest compression techniques in infants? A randomized manikin trial of the new “2-thumb-fist” option.Medicine (Baltimore). 2018 Feb; 97e9386https://doi.org/10.1097/MD.0000000000009386
- The impact of a CPRezy™ feedback device on the quality of chest compressions performed by nurses.Am J Emerg Med. 2017 Nov 27; (pii: S0735-6757)30971-3https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2017.11.061
- Part 1: executive summary: 2015 American Heart Association guidelines update for cardiopulmonary resuscitation and emergency cardiovascular care.Circulation. 2015 Nov 3; 132: S315-67https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0000000000000252
- Chain of survival used for a victim of sudden cardiac arrest in a public place.Disaster Emerg Med J. 2017; 2: 135-136https://doi.org/10.5603/DEMJ.2017.0029
- American Heart Association National Registry of Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Investigators. Delayed time to defibrillation after in-hospital cardiac arrest.N Engl J Med. 2008 Jan 3; 358: 9-17https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMoa0706467
- Chest compression fraction between mechanical compressions on a reducible stretcher and manual compressions on a standard stretcher during transport in out-of-hospital cardiac arrests: the ambulance stretcher innovation of Asian cardiopulmonary resuscitation (ASIA-CPR) pilot trial.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2017 Sep-Oct; 21: 636-644https://doi.org/10.1080/10903127.2017.1317892
- Evaluation of new two-thumb chest compression technique for infant CPR performed by novice physicians. A randomized, crossover, manikin trial.Am J Emerg Med. 2017 Apr; 35: 604-609https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2016.12.045