One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Epistaxis (nose bleed).StatPearls Publishing, 2017[Accessed November 14, 2017])
- Nasal packing aspiration in a patient with Alzheimer's disease: a rare complication.Int J Gen Med. 2012; 5: 643-645https://doi.org/10.2147/IJGM.S34676
- Respiratory complications from nasal packing: systematic review.J Otolaryngol Head Neck Surg. 2010; 39 ([Accessed December 6, 2017]): 606-614
- Eff ects of tranexamic acid on death, vascular occlusive events, and blood transfusion in trauma patients with signifi cant haemorrhage (CRASH-2): a randomised, placebo-controlled trial.Lancet. 2010; 376: 23-32https://doi.org/10.1016/S0140-6736(10)60835-5
- Die lokale Anwendung von Tranexamsäure in der HNO-Chirurgie.HNO. 2012; 60: 1014-1018https://doi.org/10.1007/s00106-012-2528-8
- Changing trends in the management of epistaxis.Int J Otolaryngol. 2015; 2015263987https://doi.org/10.1155/2015/263987
- Intranasal tranexamic acid treatment for severe epistaxis in hereditary hemorrhagic telangiectasia.Arch Intern Med. 2001; 161 ([Accessed November 14, 2017]): 767
- A new and rapid method for epistaxis treatment using injectable form of tranexamic acid topically: a randomized controlled trial.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 1389-1392https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2013.06.043
- Topical tranexamic acid compared with anterior nasal packing for treatment of epistaxis in patients taking antiplatelet drugs: randomized controlled trial.Acad Emerg Med. November 2017; https://doi.org/10.1111/acem.13345
- Effect of local tranexamic acid gel in the treatment of epistaxis.ORL J Otorhinolaryngol Relat Spec. 2017; 57 (Accessed November 14): 207-209
- When to pick the nose: out-of-hospital and emergency department intranasal administration of medications.Ann Emerg Med. 2017; 70: 203-211https://doi.org/10.1016/j.annemergmed.2017.02.015