One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Contrast-induced encephalopathy presenting as acute subarachnoid hemorrhage.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; ([Epub ahead of print])
- Hounsfield units in pseudo subarachnoid hemorrhage: worth looking for.Clin Exp Emerg Med. 2017 Sep 30; 4: 186-187
- A grading scale to predict outcomes after intra-arterial thrombolysis for stroke complicated by contrast extravasation.Neurosurgery. 2000; 46: 1307-1314
- Hounsfield units in pseudo-subarachnoid hemorrhage-an old yet fascinating tool.Am J Emerg Med. 2015; 33: 1095
Phan CM, Yoo AJ, Hirsch JA, Nogueira RG, Gupta R. Differentiation of hemorrhage from iodinated contrast in different intracranial compartments using dual-energy head CT. AJNR Am J Neuroradiol 33 (6): 1088–94.
- Commentary: new insights into the risk factors of contrast-induced encephalopathy.J Endovasc Ther. 2011; 18: 545-546
- Nonionic contrast neurotoxicity after coronary angiography mimicking subarachnoid hemorrhage.Eur Neurol. 2003; 49: 249-251