One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Syncope on presentation is a surrogate for sub massive and massive acute pulmonary embolism.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; 36: 297-300
- Early electrocardiographic signs in acute massive pulmonary embolism.Eur J Emerg Med. 1996; 3: 199-204
- Electrocardiographic abnormalities in patients with acute pulmonary embolism complicated by cardiogenic shock.Am J Emerg Med. 2014; 32: 507-510
- Assessment of cardiac stress from massive pulmonary embolism with 12-lead electrocardiography.Chest. 2001; 120: 474-481
- The value of electrocardiography in prognosticating clinical deterioration and mortality in acute pulmonary embolism: a systematic review and meta-analysis.Clin Cardiol. 2017; 40: 814-824
- A new electrocardiogram finding for massive pulmonary embolism: ST elevation in lead aVR with ST depression in leads I and V(4) to V(6).Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: e5-e8
- The prognostic value of ST-segment elevation in the lead aVR in patients with acute pulmonary embolism.Kardiol Pol. 2011; 69: 649-654
- Clinical significance of ST elevation in lead aVR in acute pulmonary embolism.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2017; 22
- The value of electrocardiographic abnormalities in the prognosis of pulmonary embolism: a consensus paper.Ann Noninvasive Electrocardiol. 2015; 20: 207-223
- Electrocardiographic differentiation between acute pulmonary embolism and acute coronary syndromes on the basis of negative T waves.Am J Cardiol. 2007 Mar 15; 99: 817-821
- Findings from 12-lead electrocardiography that predict circulatory shock from pulmonary embolism: systematic review and meta-analysis.Acad Emerg Med. 2015; 22: 1127-1137