- Haseltine W.A.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Aging populations will challenge healthcare systems all over the world. Forbes.https://www.forbes.com/sites/williamhaseltine/2018/04/02/aging-populations-will-challenge-healthcare-systems-all-over-the-world/#61d889eb2cc3Date accessed: May 2, 2018
- Emergency department utilization by older adults: a descriptive study.Can Geriatr J. 2014; 17: 118-125
- A systematic review of the identification of seniors at risk (ISAR) tool for the prediction of adverse outcome in elderly patients seen in the emergency department.Int J Clin Exp Med. 2015; 8: 4778-4786
- Patient-reported geriatric symptoms as risk factors for hospitalization and emergency department visits.Aging Dis. 2015; 6: 188-195
- Psychiatric emergencies in older adults.in: Hategan A. Bourgeois J. Hirsch C. Giroux C. Geriatric psychiatry. Springer, Cham2018: 595-616
- Social emergencies in the elderly.Ann Emerg Med. 1992; 21: 459
- Effects of an enhanced discharge planning intervention for hospitalized older adults: a randomized trial.Gerontologist. 2013; 53: 430-440
- Transforming emergency care for older adults.Health Aff. 2013; 32: 2116-2121