Abbreviations:IBW (ideal body weight), SSC (Surviving Sepsis Campaign), CVP (central venous pressure), MAP (mean arterial pressure), ScvO2 (Superior vena cava oxygenation saturation), SvO2 (mixed venous oxygen saturation)
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Fluid resuscitation in pre-hospital management of septic shock.Am J Emerg Med. 2018 Jan 29; (PMID: 29395771, In Press)https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2018.01.078
- Surviving sepsis campaign: international guidelines for management of severe sepsis and septic shock: 2012.Crit Care Med. 2013; 41 ([PMID: 23353941]): 580-637https://doi.org/10.1097/CCM.0b013e31827e83af
- The importance of fluid management in acute lung injury secondary to septic shock.Chest. 2009; 136 ([PMID: 19318675]): 102-109https://doi.org/10.1378/chest.08-2706
- Fluid resuscitation in septic shock: a positive fluid balance and elevated central venous pressure are associated with increased mortality.Crit Care Med. 2011; 39 (PMID: 20975548): 259-265https://doi.org/10.1097/CCM.0b013e3181feeb15
- Assessment of volume status and fluid responsiveness in the emergency department: a systematic approach.Med Klin Intensivmed Notfmed. 2017; 112: 326-333https://doi.org/10.1007/s00063-015-0124-x, PMID:26676240