One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Fluid resuscitation in pre-hospital patients with septic shock: one size does not fit all.Journal title. 2018; : AJEM18056
- Fluid resuscitation in pre-hospital management of septic shock.Am J Emerg Med. 2018;
- Surviving sepsis campaign: international guidelines for management of severe sepsis and septic shock: 2012.Crit Care Med. 2013; 41: 580-637
- Initial management of severe sepsis in adults and children.Ann Fr Anesth Reanim. 2007; 26: 53-73
- Early goal-directed therapy in the treatment of severe sepsis and septic shock.N Engl J Med. 2001; 345: 1368-1377
- Fluid resuscitation in septic shock: a positive fluid balance and elevated central venous pressure are associated with increased mortality.Crit Care Med. 2011; 39: 259-265
Samu save sepsis: early goal directed therapy in pre hospital care of patients with severe sepsis and/or septic shock (SSS). ClinicalTrials.gov Identifier: NCT02473263.