One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
The changing role of the hospital-based RRT: where are we going? Professional development. American Association for Respiratory Care website. Available at: http://www.aarc.org/careers/career-advice/professional-development/changing-role-hospital-based-rrt-going/. (Accessed 15 Aug 2017).
- Incidence of agonal respirations in sudden cardiac arrest.Ann Emerg Med. 1992 Dec; 21: 1464-1467
- Clinical status before and during cardiopulmonary resuscitation versus outcome in two consecutive databases.Belgian CPCR Study Group Eur J Emerg Med. 1995 Mar; 2: 17-23
- The critical importance of minimal delay between chest compressions and subsequent defibrillation: a haemodynamic explanation.Resuscitation. 2003; 58: 249-258
- Cardiopulmonary resuscitation by bystanders with chest compression only (SOS-KANTO): an observational study.Lancet. 2007 Mar 17; 369: 920-926
- Gasping during cardiac arrest in humans is frequent and associated with improved survival.Circulation. 2008 Dec 9; 118: 2550-2554
- Chest compression fraction determines survival in patients with out-of-hospital ventricular fibrillation.Circulation. 2009 Sep 29; 120: 1241-1247
- Blood pressure during resuscitation in man—the effect of pause during rhythm analysis revisited.Resuscitation. 2011 Nov; 82: 1460-1463
- Trial of continuous or interrupted chest compressions during CPR.N Engl J Med. 2015 Dec 3; 373: 2203-2214
- The physiology of cardiopulmonary resuscitation.Anesth Analg. 2016 Mar; 122: 767-783
- Why do some studies find that CPR fraction is not a predictor of survival?.Resuscitation. 2016 Jul; 104: 59-62
- Supraglottic airways: the history and current state of prehospital airway adjuncts.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2014 Jan-Mar; 18: 106-115
- Does the type of out-of-hospital airway interfere with other cardiopulmonary resuscitation tasks?.Resuscitation. 2007 Feb; 72: 234-239
- The king vs the combitube: flight crew performance and preference.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2009 Jul-Sep; 13: 324-328
- How much force is required to dislodge an alternate airway?.Prehosp Emerg Care. 2010 Jan-Mar; 14: 31-35
- Performance and skill retention of intubation by paramedics using seven different airway devices—a manikin study.Resuscitation. 2011 May; 82: 593-597
- King LTS-D Detailed Overview. King Vision.(Uploaded 1 Nov 2012. Available at:)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BELokurs5fUDate accessed: August 15, 2017
- Update: 2015 AHA BLS and ACLS guidelines.Nursing 2016. 2015 Feb; 46: 40-45
- Impairment of carotid artery blood flow by supraglottic airway use in a swine model of cardiac arrest.Resuscitation. 2012 Aug; 83: 1025-1030