One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- White HD: the writing group on behalf of the joint WSC/ACCF/AHA/WHF task force for the universal definition of myocardial infarction.Circulation. 2012; https://doi.org/10.1161/CIR.0b013e31826e1058
- Supply/demand type 2 myocardial infarction: Should we be paying more attention.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2014; 63: 2079-2097
- The case for a revised definition of myocardial infarction-resolving the ambiguity of type 2 myocardial infarction.JAMA Cardiol. 2016; 1: 247-248
- Comparison between type 2 and type 1 myocardial infarction: clinical features, treatment strategies and outcomes.J Geriatr Cardiol. 2016; 13: 15-22
- Characteristics and occurrence of type 2 myocardial infarction in emergency department patients: a prospective study.Emerg Med J. 2017; 0: 1-8
- Classification of myocardial infarction: frequency and features of type 2 myocardial infarction.Am J Med. 2013; 126: 789-797
- Diagnostic and therapeutic implications of type 2 myocardial infarction: review and commentary.Am J Med. 2014; 127: 105-108
- Mortality rate in type 2 myocardial infarction: observations from an unselected hospital cohort.Am J Med. 2014; 127: 295-302
- N-terminal pro-B type natriuretic peptide in the emergency department.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2018; 71: 1191-1200
- NT-proBNP levels, echocardiographic findings and outcomes in breathless patients: results from the ProBNP Investigation of Dyspnea in the Emergency Department (PRIDE) echocardiographic substudy.Eur Heart J. 2006; 27: 839-845
- For the breathing not properly multinational study investigators. Rapid measurements of B-type natriuretic peptide in the emergency department.N Engl J Med. 2002; 347: 161-167
- ACCF/AHA guideline for the management of heart failure: a report of the American College of Cardiology Foundation/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines.Circulation. 2013; 128 (2013): e240-e327