One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Predicting of neuropsychosis in carbon monoxide poisoning according to the plasma troponin, COHb, RDW and MPV levels.Am J Emerg Med. Sep 2018; (Article in press)
- Red cell distribution width in organophosphate exposure patients.Am J Emerg Med. Sep 2014; 32: 1132
- Mean platelet volume as a surrogate marker of low-grade inflammation in osteoarthritis.Platelets. Apr 15 2013; : 1-2
- Hemostatic markers can be pivotal roles of risk factors for new-onset atrial fibrillation.Platelets. Jan 3 2014; 25: 554-555
- Mean platelet volume in recurrent aphthous stomatitis and Behçet disease.Angiology. Feb 13 2014; 65: 161-165
- The relation between atherosclerosis and the neutrophil-lymphocyte ratio.Clin Appl Thromb Hemost. Jul 9 2016; 22: 405-411
- Mean platelet volume in patients undergoing percutaneous coronary intervention.Platelets. Jan 31 2015; 26: 269-270
- Assessment of platelet–lymphocyte ratio based on EDTA-dependent pseudothrombocytopenia.Angiology. Jan 29 2016; 67: 96-97
- Red cell distribution width: a novel and simple predictor of mortality in acute pancreatitis.Am J Emerg Med. Jun 17 2013; 31: 991-992
- Predictive value of admission red cell distribution width-platelet ratio for no-reflow phenomenon in acute ST segment elevation myocardial infarction undergoing primary percutaneous coronary intervention.Cardiol J. Oct 27 2016; 23: 84-92
- Red cell distribution width as a novel, simple, inexpensive predictor of mortality in patients with chronic heart failure.Int J Cardiol. May 3 2013; 168: 3049-3050
- Red cell distribution width is a predictor of mortality in patients with severe sepsis and septic shock.Am J Emerg Med. Apr 12 2013; 31: 989-990