One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Defining patterns of genital injury from sexual assault: a review.Trauma Violence Abuse. 2007; 8: 270-280
- Using colposcopy in the rape exam: health care, forensic, and criminal justice issues.J Forensic Nurs. 2005; 1: 28-34
- Sexual assault forensic medical examination: is evidence related to successful prosecution?.Ann Emerg Med. 2002; 39: 639-647
- Forensic sexual assault examination and genital injury: is skin color a source of health disparity?.Am J Emerg Med. 2008; 26: 857-866
- Source of healthcare disparity: race, skin color, and injuries after rape among adolescents and young adults.J Forensic Nurs. 2010; 6: 144-150
- Patterns of genital injury in female sexual assault victims.Am J Obstet Gynecol. 1997; 176: 609-616
- Exploring genitoanal injury and HIV risk among women: menstrual phase, hormonal birth control, and injury frequency and prevalence.J Acquir Immune Defic Syndr. 2016; 71: 207-212