- US Public Health Service
- Callahan S.T.
- Cooper W.O.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Pre-exposure prophylaxis for the prevention of HIV infection in the United States — 2014: a clinical practice guideline.(Available from:)
- Adolescent use of Truvada (FTC/TDF) for HIV Pre-Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP) in the United States: (2012–2017).in: AIDS Meeting, July 23–27, 2018. 2018
- Changes in ambulatory health care use during the transition to young adulthood.J Adolesc Health. 2010 May; 46: 407-413https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2009.09.010
- HIV prevention and treatment: the evolving role of the emergency department.Am Emerg Med. 2017; 70: 562-572
- Human immunodeficiency virus pre-exposure prophylaxis for adolescent men how do we ensure health equity for at-risk young men?.JAMA Pediatr. 2017; 171: 1041-1042https://doi.org/10.1001/jamapediatrics.2017.2397
- Protecting adolescent confidentiality under health care reform: the special case regarding explanations of benefits (EOBs).Philip R. Lee Institute of Health Policy and Division of Adolescent and Young Adult Medicine, Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Francisco, San Francisco2014
- Minors' and young adults' experiences of the research consent process in a phase II safety study of pre-exposure prophylaxis for HIV.J Adolesc Health. 2017 Dec; 61: 747-754https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2017.06.013
- Adolescent and parent perceptions on youth participation in risk behavior research.Arch Pediatr Adolesc Med. 2006 Nov; 160: 1159-1166https://doi.org/10.1001/archpedi.160.11.1159
- Options for assuring access to confidential care for adolescents and young adults in an explanation of benefits environment.J Adolesc Health. 2015 Jan; 56: 7-9https://doi.org/10.1016/j.jadohealth.2014.10.262