One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Ice reduces needle-stick pain associated with a digital nerve block of the hallux.The Foot. 2006; : 145-148
- Intranasal ketamine for acute pain.Acute Pain. 2008; : 193-194
- Intranasal ketamine for acute traumatic pain in the Emergency Department: a prospective, randomized clinical trial of efficacy and safety.BMC Emerg Med. 2016; 16: 43
- A systematic review of intravenous ketamine for postoperative analgesia.Can J Anaesth. 2011; 58: 911-923
- Intranasal ketamine for analgesia in the emergency department: a prospective observational series.Acad Emerg Med. 2013; 20: 1050-1054
- Sub-dissociative dose intranasal ketamine for limb injury pain in children in the emergency department: a pilot study.Emerg Med Australas. 2013; 25: 161-167
- Operation on the extremities.in: Local anesthesia: its scientific basis and practical use. 2nd American edition from the 6th revised German ed. Lea and Febiger, Philadelphia1914: 367
- Safety and efficacy of intranasal ketamine for the treatment of breakthrough pain in patients with chronic pain: a randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled, crossover study.Pain. 2004; 108: 7-27
- A comparison of visual analog scale and categorical ratings of headache pain in a randomized controlled clinical trial with migraine patients.Pain. 2001; 93: 185-190
- A comparison of traditional digital blocks and single subcutaneous palmar injection blocks at the base of the finger and a meta-analysis of the digital block trials.J Hand Surg Br Eur. 2006; 31: 547-555
- Perioperative ketamine for acute postoperative pain.Cochrane Database Syst Rev. 2006; 1CD004603
- Ketamine use in current clinical practice.Acta Pharmacol Sin. 2016; 37: 865-872
- Chapter 1: anatomy and physiology of the nose.in: Swarbrick J. Nasal systemic drug delivery. Marcel Dekker, New York1989: 1-26
- The use of ketamine nasal spray for short term analgesia.Home Health Nurse. 1998; 16: 367-370
- Randomized clinical trial of propofol versus ketamine for procedural sedation in the emergency department.Acad Emerg Med J. 2010; 17: 6
- A comparative evaluation of drops versus atomized administration of intranasal ketamine for the procedural sedation of young uncooperative pediatric dental patients: a prospective crossover trial.J Clin Pediatr Dent. 2011; 36 (Fall): 79-84
- Decreasing the pain of finger block injection: level II evidence.Hand J. 2013; 8: 67-70
- The effect of ice in pain control before digital nerve block.Int J Med Health Sci. 2017; 11
- Clinical comparison of pre injection anesthetics.J Am Podiatr Med Assoc. 1998; 88: 73-79
- Intranasal ketamine for procedural sedation and analgesia in children: a systematic review.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0173253
- Ketamine improves nasogastric tube insertion.Emerg Med J. 2010; 27: 582-585
- Intranasal ketamine for the treatment of patients with acute pain in the emergency department.World J Emerg Med. 2016; 7: 19-24
- Evaluation of the use of ketamine for acute pain in the Emergency Department at a Tertiary Academic Medical Center.Pharmacol Pharm. 2016; 7: 19-24
☆IRCT registration number: IRCT201206289162N3.
☆Ethics committee reference number: 1935/130/D/91.