Abbreviations:SFI (Shenfu injection), RCTs (random, controlled trials)
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Shenfu injection for improving cellular immunity and clinical outcome in patients with sepsis or septic shock.Am J Emerg Med. 2016; 35: 1-6https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2016.09.008
- The Third International Consensus Definitions for Sepsis and Septic Shock (Sepsis-3).JAMA. 2016; 315: 801-810https://doi.org/10.1001/jama.2016.0287
- 2001 SCCM/ESICM/ACCP/ATS/SIS International Sepsis Definitions Conference.Intensive Care Med. 2003; 31: 1250https://doi.org/10.1007/s00134-003-1662-x
- The appropriateness of some common procedures for testing the equality of two independent binomial populations.Am Stat. 1988; 42: 198-202https://doi.org/10.1080/00031305.1988.10475563
- Surviving Sepsis Campaign: international guidelines for management of sepsis and septic shock: 2016.Intensive Care Med. 2017; 43: 1-74https://doi.org/10.1097/CCM.0000000000002255