One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Ultrasound in ophthalmology.Ultrasound Med Biol. 1997; 23: 365-375
- The use of automated pupillometry in critical care.Crit Care Nurs Clin North Am. 2016; 28: 101-107
- Ultrasonic evaluation of pupillary light reflex.Crit Ultrasound J. 2009; 1: 53-57
- A study of bedside ocular ultrasonography in the emergency department.Acad Emerg Med. 2009; 9: 791-799
- B-mode ultrasound assessment of pupillary function: feasibility, reliability and normal values.PLoS One. 2017; 12e0189016
- Emerging role of bedside ocular ultrasound in emergency department and intensive care unit.Dev Anaesth Pain Manag. 2018; 1: 1-5