One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Time series analysis of variables associated with daily mean emergency department length of stay.Ann Emerg Med. 2007; 49: 265-271
- Forecasting daily emergency department visits using calendar variables and ambient temperature readings.Acad Emerg Med. 2013; 20: 769-777
- Forecasting emergency department presentations.Aust Health Rev. 2007; 31: 83-90
- Forecasting daily patient volumes in the emergency department.Acad Emerg Med. 2008; 15: 159-170
- Forecasting daily attendances at an emergency department to aid resource planning.BMC Emerg Med. 2009; 9: 1
- Forecasting daily volume and acuity of patients in the emergency department.Comput Math Methods Med. 2016; 2016
- The relationship between weather and hospital emergency department volume.J Healthc Manag. 2007; 52: 127-136
- Historical data-climate-environment and climate change Canada.([Online]. Available)http://climate.weather.gc.ca/historical_data/search_historic_data_e.htmlDate accessed: September 24, 2018
- The effects of a heavy snowfall on emergency services in a district general hospital: what we can learn.Bull R Coll Surg Engl. 2011; 93: 136-139
- An association between snowfall and ED presentation of cardiac arrest.Am J Emerg Med. 1996; 14: 572-573