One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Postoperative bleeding and associated utilization following tonsillectomy in children: a systematic review and meta-analysis.156(3). 2017: 442-455
- Tranexamic acid for treatment and prophylaxis of bleeding and hyperfibrinolysis.Wien Klin Wochenschr. 2017; 129: 303-316
- Preventing and managing catastrophic bleeding during extracorporeal circulation.Hematology Am Soc Hematol Educ Program. 2018; 2018: 522-529
- Does tranexamic acid improve bleeding, transfusion, and hemoglobin level in patients undergoing multi-level spine surgery? A systematic review and meta-analysis.World Neurosurg. 2019; 127: 289-301
- Tranexamic acid reducing blood transfusion in children undergoing craniosynostosis surgery.J Craniofac Surg. 2013; 24: 299-303
- Hemoptysis? Try inhaled tranexamic acid.J Emerg Med. 2018; 54 (e97-e9)
- Pilot trial of a novel two-step therapy protocol using nebulized tranexamic acid and recombinant factor VIIa in children with intractable diffuse alveolar hemorrhage.Ann Saudi Med. 2015; 35: 231-239
- Nebulized tranexamic acid use for pediatric secondary post-tonsillectomy hemorrhage.Ann Emerg Med. 2019; 73: 269-271