- Rui P.
- Kang K.
- Ashman J.J.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- National Hospital Ambulatory Medical Care Survey: 2016 emergency department summary tables.https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/ahcd/nhamcs_emergency/2016_ed_web_tables.pdfDate accessed: January 14, 2020
- Updates in emergency department laceration management.Clin Exp Emerg Med. 2019; 6: 97-105
- A comparison of cosmetic outcomes of lacerations on the extremities and trunk using absorbable versus nonabsorbable sutures.Acad Emerg Med. 2014; 21: 637-643
- Self-removal of sutures by emergency department patients.Ann Emerg Med. 2009; 54: S133
- Are patients willing to remove, and capable of removing, their own nonabsorbable sutures?.Can J Emerg Med. 2012; 14: 218-223
- The use of self-removal prolene suture after daycase laparoscopic surgery.Surg Laparosc Endosc Percutan Tech. 2006; 16: 334-337