- Turgut K.
- Yavuz E.
Abbreviations:CO (Carbon monoxide), CPAP (continuous positive airway pressure)
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Comparison of non-invasive CPAP with mask use in carbon monoxide poisoning.American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2020.04.050
- Non-invasive CPAP ventilation in acute carbon monoxide poisoning.Prehosp Disaster Med. 2019; 34: 454-455https://doi.org/10.1017/S1049023X19004485
- Adherence to continuous positive airway pressure therapy: the challenge to effective treatment.Proc Am Thorac Soc. 2008; 5: 173-178https://doi.org/10.1513/pats.200708-119MG
- A systematic review of CPAP adherence across age groups: clinical and empiric insights for developing CPAP adherence interventions.Sleep Med Rev. 2011; 15: 343-356https://doi.org/10.1016/j.smrv.2011.01.003