- Turgut K.
- Yavuz E.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Comparison of non-invasive CPAP with mask useincarbonmonoxide poisoning.American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 2020; https://doi.org/10.1016/j.ajem.2020.04.050
- Acute carbon monoxide poisoning treatment by non-invasive CPAP-ventilation, and by reservoir face mask: two simultaneous cases.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; 36: 1718.e5-1718.e6
- ISCCM guidelines for the use of non-invasive ventilation in acute respiratory failure in adult ICUs.Indian J Crit Care Med. 2020; 24: S61-S81https://doi.org/10.5005/jp-journals-10071-G23186
- Understanding the problem of poor CPAP adherence.Sleep Med Rev. 2011; 15: 341-342https://doi.org/10.1016/j.smrv.2011.04.002
- Adherence to continuous positive airway pressure therapy: the challenge to effective treatment.Proc Am Thorac Soc. 2008; 5: 173-178https://doi.org/10.1513/pats.200708-119MG
- A systematic review of CPAP adherence across age groups: clinical and empiric insights for developing CPAP adherence interventions.Sleep Med Rev. 2011; 15: 343-356https://doi.org/10.1016/j.smrv.2011.01.003
- Effect of pressure support ventilation on carboxyhemoglobin toxicokinetic after acute carbon monoxide intoxication: a swine model.J Med Toxicol. 2018; 14: 128-133