One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Time to antibiotic administration: sepsis alerts called in emergency department versus in the field via emergency medical services.Am J Emerg Med. 2020; (Apr 11;S0735-6757(20)30236-9)
- Time to treatment and mortality during mandated emergency care for sepsis.N Engl J Med. 2017; 376 (Jun 8): 2235-2244
- Survival benefit and cost savings from compliance with a simplified 3-hour sepsis bundle in a series of prospective, multisite, observational cohorts.Crit Care Med Mar. 2017; 45: 395-406
- Antibiotics for sepsis: does each hour really count, or is it incestuous amplification?.Am J Respir Crit Care Med. 2017; 196: 800-802
- Positive cultures and clinical outcomes in septic patients: be aware of the influence from patient selection and the in-hospital confounders.Crit Care. 2019; 23 (Oct 29): 332