One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Public health campaigns and their effect on stroke knowledge in a high-risk urban population: a five-year study.Vascular. 2017; 25: 497-503https://doi.org/10.1177/1708538117691879
- Temporal trends in public awareness of stroke.Stroke. 2009; 40: 2502-2506https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.109.551861
- Stroke outreach in an inner city market: a platform for identifying African American males for stroke prevention interventions.Front Neurol. 2015; 6: 133https://doi.org/10.3389/fneur.2015.00133
- Improving community stroke preparedness in the HHS (hip-hop stroke) randomized clinical trial.Stroke. 2018; 49: 972-979https://doi.org/10.1161/STROKEAHA.117.019861
- Stroke knowledge and awareness: an integrative review of the evidence.Age Ageing. 2010; 39: 11-22https://doi.org/10.1093/ageing/afp196
- The face arm speech test: does it encourage rapid recognition of important stroke warning symptoms?.Emerg Med J. 2013; 30: 467-471https://doi.org/10.1136/emermed-2012-201471
- Language barriers to health Care in the United States.N Engl J Med. 2006; 355: 229-231https://doi.org/10.1056/NEJMp058316
- Relationship between language preference and intravenous thrombolysis among acute ischemic stroke patients.J Am Heart Assoc. 2016; 5https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.116.003782
- Professional medical interpreters influence the quality of acute ischemic stroke care for patients who speak languages other than English.J Am Heart Assoc. 2017; 6https://doi.org/10.1161/JAHA.117.006175
- Characteristics, performance measures, and in-hospital outcomes of the first one million stroke and transient ischemic attack admissions in get with the guidelines-stroke.Circ Cardiovasc Qual Outcomes. 2010; 3: 291-302https://doi.org/10.1161/CIRCOUTCOMES.109.921858
- Massachusetts Health Promotion Clearinghouse. Massachusetts Department of Public Health.Accessed January 21, 2019)