One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Tension in the emergency department? the impact of flow stage times on managing patient-reported experiences and financial productivity. decision sciences.2020
- Increased computed tomography utilization in the emergency department and its association with hospital admission.West J Emerg Med. 2017; 18: 835
- Variation in use of all types of computed tomography by emergency physicians.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31: 1437-1442
- The relative contribution of provider and ED-level factors to variation among the top 15 reasons for ED admission.Am J Emerg Med. 2017; 35: 1291-1297
- Are testers also admitters? Comparing emergency physician resource utilization and admitting practices.Am J Emerg Med. 2018; 36: 1865-1869
- Prospective stratification of patients at risk for emergency department revisit: resource utilization and population management strategy implications.BMC Emerg Med. 2016; 16: 10
- Health UoU. Buzz survey report: addressing the problems of quality measurement.NEJM Catalyst. 2018; 4
- Embedded clinical decision support in electronic health record decreases use of high-cost imaging in the emergency department: Emb ED study.Acad Emerg Med. 2017; 24: 839-845