One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Dabigatran: review of pharmacology and management of bleeding complications of this novel oral anticoagulant.J Med Toxicol. 2011 Dec; 7: 281-287
- Idarucizumab [package insert]. Boehringer Ingelheim, Ridgefield, CTOctober 2015
- Guidance for the practical management of the direct oral anticoagulants (DOACs) in VTE treatment.J Thromb Thrombolysis. 2016 Jan; 41: 206-232
- Coagulopathy and extremely elevated PT/INR after dabigatran etexilate use in a patient with end-stage renal disease.Case Rep Med. 2013; 2013: 1-4
- Dabigatran excess: case report and review of the literature.Cardiol Ther. 2013; 2: 111-124
- Fatal dabigatran toxicity secondary to acute renal failure.Am J Emerg Med. 2013; 31 (462e1–462.e2)
- Successful hemostasis and reversal of highly elevated PT/INR after dabigatran etexilate use in a patient with acute kidney injury.Am J Emerg Med. 2016 Apr; 34 (758.e5–6)
- Incomplete dabigatran reversal with idarucizumab.Clin Toxicol (Phila). 2018 Mar; 56: 216-218
- Extremely elevated international normalized ratio in a patient with dabigatran etexilate use.Cureus. 2019; 11 (Published 2019 Jun 15)e4906
- Positive outcome after intentional overdose of dabigatran.J Med Toxicol. 2013 Jun; 9: 192-195
- Reversal of rivaroxaban and dabigatran by prothrombin complex concentrate: a randomized, placebo-controlled, crossover study in healthy subjects.Circulation. 2011; 124: 1573-1579
- Efficacy of prothrombin complex concentrates for the emergency reversal of dabigatran-induced anticoagulation.Crit Care. 2016; 20 (27125504): 115
- Reversing dabigatran anticoagulation with prothrombin complex concentrate versus idarucizumab as part of multimodal hemostatic intervention in an animal model of polytrauma.Anesthesiology. 2017; 127: 852-861
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
☆No professional assistance or other paid/non-paid manuscript writers/supporters.