One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Should a benzodiazepine antagonist be used in unconscious patients presenting to the emergency department?.Resuscitation. 2007; 74: 27-37
- Adverse events associated with flumazenil treatment for the management of suspected benzodiazepine intoxication--a systematic review with meta-analyses of randomised trials.Basic Clin Pharmacol Toxicol. 2016; 118: 37-44
- Flumazenil--treatment or toxin.J Toxicol Clin Toxicol. 2004; 42: 209-216
- Use of flumazenil in the diagnosis and treatment of patients with coma of unknown etiology.Crit Care Med. 1993; 21: 538-542
- Antidotes for toxicological emergencies: a practical review.Am J Health Syst Pharm. 2012; 69: 199-212
- Empiric use of flumazenil in comatose patients: limited applicability of criteria to define low risk.Ann Emerg Med. 1996; 27: 730-735
- Wolters Kluwer Health, Inc. Hudson, OH.(Available at:)
- A risk-benefit assessment of flumazenil in the management of benzodiazepine overdose.Drug Saf. 1997; 17: 181-196
- Lack of adverse effects from flumazenil administration: an ED observational study.Am J Emerg Med. 2015; 33: 1677-1679