One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Cocaine heads ED drug visits.JAMA. 1998; 258: 2029
National household survey on drug abuse: population estimates, 1991 Rockville, Md: National Institute of drug abuse; 1992. US Dpt of health and human services publication (ADM) 92-1887.
- Relation of acute myocardial infarction to cocaine abuse.Am J Cardiol. 1985; 56: 794
- Cocaine induced myocardial infarction: an analysis and review of the literature.J Emerg Med. 1992; 10: 169-177
- Cocaine and vasospasm.N Engl J Med. 1989; 321: 1604-1606
- Cocaine induced myocardial infarction in patients with normal coronary arteries.Ann Inter Med. 1991; 125: 1441-1443
- Anesthetic management of the cocaine abuse patient.AANA J. 1995; 63: 438-443
- Relationship between the enzymatically estimated infarct size and clinical findings in acute myocardial infarction. 1.Acta Med Scand. 1984; 215: 21-32
- Cardiac troponin T at 96 hours after acute myocardial infarction correlates with infarct size and cardiac function.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2006; 48: 2192-2194
- The quantification of infarct size.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2004; 44: 1533-1542
- Cocaine use and the likelihood of nonfatal myocardial infarction and stroke: data from the Third National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey.Circulation. 2001; 103: 502-506
- Best evidence topic report. Beta-blockers in cocaine induced acute coronary syndrome.Emerg Med J. 2006; 23: 401-402
- Beta-blockers are associated with reduced risk of myocardial infarction after cocaine use.Ann Emerg Med. 2007;
- Rethinking cocaine-associated chest pain and acute coronary syndromes.Mayo Clin Proc. 2011; 86: 1198-1207
- Potentiation of cocaine-induced coronary vasoconstriction by beta-adrenergic blockade.Ann Intern Med. 1990; 112: 897-903
- Influence of labetalol on cocaine-induced coronary vasoconstriction in humans.Am J Med. 1993; 94: 608-610
- Management of cocaine-associated chest pain and myocardial infarction: a scientific statement from the American Heart Association Acute Cardiac Care Committee of the Council on Clinical Cardiology.Circulation. 2008; 117: 1897-1907
- 2011 ACCF/AHA focused update incorporated into the ACC/AHA 2007 Guidelines for the Management of Patients with Unstable Angina/Non-ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction.J Am Coll Cardiol. 2011; 57: e215-e367