One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Do outcomes of near syncope parallel syncope?.Am J Emerg Med. 2012; 30: 203-206
- Right bundle branch block, persistent ST segment elevation and sudden cardiac death: a distinct clinical and electrocardiographic syndrome. A multicenter report.J Am Coll Cardiol. 1992; 20: 1391
- ACC/AHA/HRS 2008 Guidelines for Device-Based Therapy of Cardiac Rhythm Abnormalities: a report of the American College of Cardiology/American Heart Association Task Force on Practice Guidelines (Writing Committee to Revise the ACC/AHA/NASPE 2002 Guideline Update for Implantation of Cardiac Pacemakers and Antiarrhythmia Devices): developed in collaboration with the American Association for Thoracic Surgery and Society of Thoracic Surgeons.Circulation. 2008; 117: e350
☆☆Conflict of interest: None.
★Authorship: All authors participated in writing the manuscript and had access to data. The authors have no commercial associations or sources of support that might pose a conflict of interest.