- Jacobson G.
- Neuman T.
- Damico A.
- Lyons B.
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- Risk for cost-related medication non-adherence among emergency department patients.Acad Emerg Med. 2011; 18: 267-272
- A systematic review of barriers to medication adherence in the elderly: looking beyond cost and regimen complexity.Am J Geriatr Pharmacother. 2011; 9: 11-23
- Definitions, variants, and causes of nonadherence with medication: a challenge for tailored interventions.Patient Prefer Adherence. 2013; 7: 675-682
- The role of Medicare for people dually eligible for Medicare and Medicaid.Henry J. Kaiser Family Foundation, Jan, 2011 ([Accessed October 19, 2018]. Issue Brief)
- The relationship between emergency department use and cost-related medication nonadherence among Medicare beneficiaries.Ann Emerg Med. 2013; 62: 475-485