One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to The American Journal of Emergency Medicine
- The pterygopalatine ganglion and its role in various pain syndromes: from anatomy to clinical practice.Pain Pract. 2012; 12: 399-412
- Treatment patterns of isolated benign headache in US emergency departments.Ann Emerg Med. 2002; 39: 215-222
- The role of the sphenopalatine ganglion in nasal headaches.N Y State J Med. 1908; 27: 8-13
- Intranasal Lidocaine for Acute Management of Primary Headaches: A Systematic Review.Pharmacotherapy. 2018; 38: 1038-1050
- Noninvasive sphenopalatine ganglion block for acute headache in the emergency department: A randomized placebo-controlled trial.Ann Emerg Med. 2015; 65: 503-510
- Intranasal lidocaine for the treatment of migraine headache: a randomized, controlled trial.Acad Emerg Med. 2001; 8: 337-342
- Intranasal Lidocaine in Acute Treatment of Migraine: A Randomized Controlled Trial.Ann Emerg Med. 2017; 69: 743-751
- Intranasal lidocaine for primary headache management in emergency department; a clinical trial.Emerg (Tehran). 2017; 5: e79
- Intranasal lidocaine for treatment of migraine: a randomized, double-blind, controlled trial.JAMA. 1996; 276: 319-321